Loque Mouse Pad
Loque Mouse Pad
(Pronounced: LOW - KEY)
Mouse Pad Options
- Large size and Stitched (Loque)
- Large size and Non-Stitched (Loque NS)
Those who tried or saw the Kamek it is an upgrade from that mouse pad's stitching quality. As this mouse pad does have raised stitching a Non-Stitched (NS) version is available for those that play very close to the edge of their mouse pad.
- Large Square size 500 mm x 500 mm (width x height)
- 3 mm thickness
- Cordura surface
- Rubber base
- Rare Aegean Blue
- Balanced speed/control pad
- Stitching optional
- 10 Year Replacement Warranty
Please make sure you have read our FAQ here first before placing your order!!
- All replacement requests must be within the 10 year time frame from the original purchase date.
- All requests will firstly undergo an online visual damage verification check. If it passes this then a warranty pad will be issued immediately.
- If an in-person inspection is required after the visual check: The product is to be posted back for a final in-person physical examination to confirm eligibility of replacement.
- a) Examples of eligible warranty requests are: Pads cloth has worn through; Frayed edges or loose stitching; logo wear or scratching; Bend marks or creases that will not come out; Small accidental stains that cannot come off;
- Examples of ineligible requests where damage may be deemed intentional or malicious - in which there will be no replacement pad: A pad cut in half; A pad coated in paint or glue; Partial pad return; Intentionally burned.
- Historical frequency of requests may also determine future replacement issuance and if deemed excessive may result in no further replacements or additional conditions on future issuance of replacements.
- Postal conditions of replacement: The customer must cover the postal fees for any warranty pad(s), as well as, any product needed to be returned for a further physical inspection. The replacement postal fee's will be actual postal shipping prices and not subsidised postal prices which are currently being applied to all orders at a flat international shipping rate. In the event of a physical inspection the product must be returned in it's original packaging or similar. Alternatively, if available the customer may instead arrange the drop off and pickup at any future Spyre sold store.
General Warranty / Return policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Manufacturer Codes for this product are LQDP001, LQS001, LQNS001